Our level C full flight simulator may be leased by airlines, corporations or individuals to provide simulator training, indoctrination, refresher, FAA check rides or training in any approved programs. A.T.S. can provide instructors and Captain or First Officer additional crew members as required.
A.T.S., upon request, will provide all materials necessary, (i.e., approach charts, maps, manuals, check lists, etc.). We can work with your training departments to develop differences courses or integrate your own training programs to fit your needs.
- With Instructor
- Includes briefing and de-briefing times.
- Without Instructor
- A minimum 1 hour (or to proficiency) simulator training session with an A.T.S. instructor is required before you will be allowed to operate the simulator with your own personnel.
- Additional crew members
- Simulator available 0600-2400 7 days a week.
- Minimum of 1 hour required.
- 30-minute blocks available (after first hour).
Please contact us for rates
To contact us today about our services please call (303)-886-2901. We look forward to serving you!